Monday 28 March 2011

Reflection - Oh Sher Li


For me, the experience of going to the museum was a very new and unfamiliar one, as I rarely travel to the city area. We also had no idea about the task before it was actually released, so it came as a surprise that we had to travel to the city. We nearly got lost at the beginning and did not know which bridge was the correct one. As we had lack of Internet access and shortage of time, we did not read the instructions very thoroughly and ended up not taking the photo at the beginning of our “journey”, as stated in the task.
I have always been rather timid when it came to museums, so I did not really look forward to the museum trip. However, it was not as bad as I thought it would be as the museum was very well decorated and furnished, and as we visited the gallery on China, it was more of an experience of getting to know more about my own culture than being afraid most of the time. 
After the trip, I learnt more about the culture of the Chinese civilisation, and how to read maps accurately, otherwise it will be difficult to find the way to places.

No comments:

Post a Comment